This page describes how to renew your annual membership.
All renewals are done online. It is a simple process, whether you are completing a renewal simply for yourself or for the whole family.
If you are already a member of Wells RFC, or have children already playing at Wells RFC, then you will have an existing account on the RFU system. You should be receiving emails from the Club which are sent by this system. At the bottom of these emails is your Username. You will need this Username to log into the system.
If you don't have a Username, or are not receiving emails from the Club, your email address may be incorrectly recorded in the system. Contact the Club's Honorary Secretary. You can email him from the Contacts page.
Once you have your Username, then follow these simple steps:
- Click here to go to the RFU's GMS system logon page.
- Enter your username and password if you know it. If you dont know your password, click the red Forgot Password and follow instructions to set a password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be presented with a choice of family members and membership options. Select each family member, and then the required membership option and add it to the Basket.
- While you are in the system, it is worth checking that all personal details are present and accurate. Player registrations require a photo for the registration cards. This can be provided digitally, and should be renewed if the photo is out of date. Please also ensure you provide a correct date of birth for all members of the family, as this helps to ensure you are only offered the correct membership options.
- If you have a new member of the family to add, select one of the Add New Adult or Add New Youth buttons at the top right and complete the required information. Then select the appropriate membership and add to the basket.
- Once you have added all required memberships to the basket, proceed to the Checkout and pay.
We encourage parents and non-players to select the Parent Affiliate or Friend option, both of which are free, and allow us to better manage our database. This will allow us to see from year to year which people are still active in the system.