The Annual General Meeting of Wells Rugby Football Club Limited will take place at 8:00 pm on Monday 21st June 2021 at the Club.
- to approve the minutes of the previous year's AGM
- to receive from the Board the Club's accounts and the Treasurer's report as to the financial position of the Club;
- to receive from the Board a report of the activities of the Club since the previous annual general meeting;
- to agree the appointment of the Club's auditors;
- to conduct the election (as appropriate) of the Elected Directors to be appointed in accordance with the club’s Articles
Proposals for new directors can be made using proposal form available here. These must be received no later than 8:00pm on 14th June.
Nominations of Proxies may be made using the AGM Proxy Form which must be submitted no later than 8:00 PM, Saturday 19th June 2021. A finalised Proxy Form is available here.